Saddle is an automated market maker optimized for pegged value crypto assets like tokenized bitcoin and stablecoins. With Saddle, there are two general actions users can first take: swap or deposit. Swapping between two assets on Saddle gives users efficient trading and low slippage. Depositing assets into a pool on Saddle allows users to participate in the protocol as liquidity providers and earn reward incentives.
Head to saddle.exchange to get started!
Swap on Saddle
- Step 1: Select “Swap” on the top navigation bar.
- Step 2: Select the currency you’re exchanging, and the one you want to receive.
- Step 3: Enter the amount you’d like to exchange.
- Step 4: Click “Advanced” to select options like slippage, gas, or transaction deadline.
- Step 5: Click “Swap”, review the details, and confirm the transaction.
Deposit on Saddle
- Step 1: Select “Deposit” on the top navigation bar.
- Step 2: Enter the amount(s) you’d like to deposit of one or more of the assets listed on the Saddle BTC pool. (Tip: deposit underweight assets to get an LP token bonus).
- Step 3: Click “Advanced” to select options like slippage and gas.
- Step 4: Click “Deposit” review the details, and confirm the transaction.
- Step 5: After the transaction is confirmed, stake your LP tokens on the KEEP Liquidity Rewards Dashboard in the Saddle Pool to start earning KEEP rewards.
- Step 6: Keep track of your rewards!
Giddy up! Head to saddle.exchange to get started 🤠